BOOK A TOUR
COVID-19 PROTECTION PLAN
Our promise to you
RETURNING TO WORK WITH NOVEL COWORKING
Getting back to business with peace of mind means supporting our clients and our employees with workspaces that have your health and well-being as a priority!
- Private Offices and SmartSuite™ offer privacy and promote secure, independent working for you and your team. Suites are equipped with their own kitchens, meeting rooms and provide your firm with the ability to manage company-enforced social distancing protocols.
- Novel Lounge will offer more open space, with the relocation of all dedicated desks into private offices, new furniture arrangements with nooks and workspaces to support professional distancing.
- Kitchen Amenities will have marked entrance and exits to designate traffic flow, trash receptacles with lids and newly installed touchless faucets. Social gatherings limited to 10 people or less with kegs remaining closed until further notice.
- Restroom will have newly installed foot pulls and trash cans with lidded containers.
MAINTAIN A HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT
Novel Coworking follows the cleaning recommendations as stated by the CDC. Our standard cleaning scope has been enhanced to include the following:
- Janitorial teams across the portfolio perform daily disinfectant cleaning of high touch areas including all elevator buttons and rails, kitchen countertops and appliances, bathroom fixtures, light switches, phone booths, and door handles.
- Regular cleanings of both hard and soft surfaces.
- Monitoring daily activities completed by the janitorial teams. The janitorial vendors report to Novel directly (not to a 3rd party) so we are able to quickly pivot and make changes as necessary if expectations are not exceeded.
- Our onsite staff have additional disinfecting wipes or germicidal sprays in stock, enabling them to perform additional cleanings of high touch areas throughout the day.
- Cleaning products used have been confirmed by the janitorial vendors as being germicidal and/or an EPA registered disinfectant.
Novel Coworking has established practices for supporting social distancing which include:
- Discontinuation of Networking Events that involve gatherings of 10 more individuals.
- Increasing physical space between workstations that are located within the lounge area.
MAINTAIN A HEALTHY BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
Novel Coworking promotes good hygiene and infection control practices, including:
- Promote frequent and thorough hand washing by providing workers, customers, and worksite visitors with a place to wash their hands.
- Encourage clients to stay home if they are sick.
- Encourage respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes
- Posters placed at prominent locations throughout the common areas: