At Novel Coworking, the health and safety of our clients and employees is our top priority. We are adhering to the recommendations of the World Health Organization and local health authorities regarding the prevention of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Updates for week of 3/16 – 3/20:
- Novel Coworking will remain open this week. Our clients have 24/7 access as usual, but will need their keycard or fob to enter the building.
- Our janitorial service will be increased and supervisors will be signing off on a cleaning & disinfecting checklist daily.
- Conference rooms will be unlocked, and we encourage clients to use the Novel Coworking app to book time slots to avoid double-booking. We will not be charging clients for conference room time this week (3/16 – 3/20).
- Our Center Staff will be handling all essential tasks. We understand clients may not feel comfortable coming into the business center to collect mail. Upon request and until further notice, Novel Coworking is willing to forward clients’ mail. We are happy to provide this mail forwarding service at no charge this week (3/16 – 3/20).
- We recommend social distancing. If a client is a coworking member and would like to use a vacant office to avoid contact with others, for a limited time, we’ll open a private office for free if we have one available.
Across all Novel Coworking buildings, we are taking at minimum the following steps:
- Making sure all common area surfaces are clean and hygienic
- Cleaning kitchens, bathrooms, and common area desks and tables with disinfectant daily. Spray Lysol Disinfectant on common area door handles and building entrances/exits
- Encouraging customers to disinfect personal office surfaces (desks and tables) and objects (telephones and keyboards) daily
- Promoting regular and thorough hand-washing by employees, contractors, and customers
- Putting sanitizing hand rub dispensers in prominent places around the center. Refill regularly
- Displaying posters promoting hand-washing (attached). Deliver posters via app communication weekly
- Making sure staff, contractors, and customers have access to places where they can wash their hands with soap and water
- Promoting good respiratory hygiene
- Displaying posters promoting respiratory hygiene (attached). Deliver posters via app communication weekly
- Advising employees, contractors, and customers to stay home (or work from home) if they experience COVID-19 symptoms including low-grade fever (99 degrees F)
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and update protocol as needed. During these turbulent times, Novel Coworking will be working hard to limit the disruption to our valuable clients and their business.